Last year, I had the opportunity to try the wireless Trekz Titanium headphones from Aftershokz. They sit just outside your ear, not inside them, and conduct sound through your bones. You can read my review here. So when I had the opportunity to try their Sportz model, I wholeheartedly agreed!
The totally unique aspect of these headphones is the use of bone conduction technology. The sound is just as great as if they were sitting inside your ears, honestly. But your ears are left open to hear approaching cars, etc.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Reflective headband provides visibility at night
- In-line controls for play, skip, and pause
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- Repels sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy twelve hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- Noise canceling microphone reduces surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
I did want to use the headphones a few days later for a conference call and they were dead. I guess its really important to hit the power button when you’re done and make sure they are charged when you want to use them!
When you purchase them at this special link, they will bundle it with an aftershokz aluminum waterbottle!
They retail for $59.99, and come in blue or black. Right now you can score a free water bottle when you purchase at http://bibrave.aftershokz.com!